The gurus are all over the internet and trying to stop us from marking our own fair share of online profits. We can’t keep on accepting this!

Saturday 24 January 2009

The Guru Assassin Blog Review

The Guru Assassin is a complete video training system developed in four modules accompanied with it's personal ready to use templates so you only have to copy and paste. He has described three simple systems to get other people handing you cash month after month after month!

with The Guru Assassin.
Discover The Secrets To making your first $1000 online without being a Guru!

Want to kick butts with the Guru Assassin? Click Here and Learn More!

Andrews, the creator of the Money Siphon System, has released a new product called The Guru Assassin. Given the success of his last project. it is expected he is going to to cause a stir again jumping to the top ten Clickbank sales, just as with the Money Siphon System last year on October. So now the question is, are we talking about a cracking sales method or does it fail to live up to everybody expectations?
The project title was the first thing that surprised me. The Guru Assassin. I completely agree with Jonny when he talks about those who call themselves ‘gurus’; how they re-write each others books, without knowing anything about running an autopilot business and how they sale us the dream of being rich. Sure, I also hate that.

Want to kick butts with the Guru Assassin? Click Here and Learn More!

I am tired of reading in each book I buy I have to take action, I have to be creative, always the same speech and, the worst of all, I am tired of losing more and more money. This process is easy, I buy a bad explained book which promises me that I would be a millionaire overnight. I get a new idea; I begin creating some blogs, I get stuck in any step, and I lose every money inverted in publicity, domains or hosting… so, I am not rich and furthermore, I have loosen a lot of money. So I buy another super-guru system and I begin again with the same nonsense. That is not only my experience. I know a lot of people who has the same experience with Internet marketing and it is also Jonny experience.
Taking this as a basis, Jonny Andrews decided to create a completely different system: a program with which you can sell without having a product, without publicity, without knowing anything about coding, without having to think outside the box. A realistic system to begin working right now. The result is The Guru Assassin; it is a complete video training system developed in four modules accompanied with his personal ready to use templates so you only have to copy and paste. He has described three simple systems to get other people handing you cash month after month after month.

Want to kick butts with the Guru Assassin? Click Here and Learn More!

At the moment of pricing this program, the big-time marketers suggested Jonny to ask $1000 for it, but being consistent with his own principles and as this system is intended for few economical resources, during the first days it will be sold for $77 and a recurring OTO at $47/month. Well, paying $265 for a massive product delivering a lot of solid content in both the core ebooks and the videos as well as having at your disposition to Jonny Andrews as your coacher during four months is a bargain for sure.

After reading the first module I would like to go deeper into the subject a little bit more, commenting that this is not a system with which you will be rich overnight. We are talking about a realistic system with which I believe you can earn a lot of money. If you can do this right, as he explains, you have the potential to earn thousands of dollars per day. Everything is clearly and concisely explained. It is intended to go straight to the point to avoid info overload.

Everything is laid out completely step by step, leading you by the hand the whole process. You don’t have to think about what to write, what to say, how to sell or what to do next because you have all of that included in your templates.

If you are looking for a method that shows you how to be in the first page of Google, or how to defeat keywords for cheaper ads then The Guru Assassin isn’t for you. This product is a whole. To be carried out, it doesn’t need any knowledge, because of that it will be useful to both the beginners and the experienced internet marketers.

Want to kick butts with the Guru Assassin? Click Here and Learn More!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home