The gurus are all over the internet and trying to stop us from marking our own fair share of online profits. We can’t keep on accepting this!

Sunday 5 April 2009

The Rich Garbage Man Tells You How He Made His Money. Interesting!

Over worked and Underpaid Garbage Man Finds Lost Manuscript In Office Trash, Reads It and Earns As Much as $54,300.00!

Click Image For Full Story!
The Rich Garbage Man Tells You How He Made His Money
Click Image For Full Story!

Hi, my name is Scott Laevy and yes... I used to be a garbage man.

I had dreams just like everyone else, I wanted to live the life of luxury. I wanted my own house with a fancy sports car and a fast boat I could enjoy. I didn't want to live my life like a movie star, but I did want to have money and toys and enjoy life.

But things do not always work out the way you dream.

I got fired after 7 years from a decent paying job. I figured I would be OK and find another job. I spent months searching for a good job. Every time I thought I found something good it turned out to be taken, or I was considered "unqualified".

The Rich Garbage Man
Click Here For Full Story!


At this point my bank account was empty, my credit cards had been maxed out. Credit collectors called me all hours of the day prying me to pay back my debts.

This was terrible, how did I ever get myself into this situation I thought? My friends started ignoring my phone calls, and no on seemed to care that I fell down a pit and hit bottom.

Then I said enough is enough I will take the next job I see. I figured I hit bottom, and I could not fall any further. The only thing left to do is pull myself out of this pit even if it killed me.

So as I sat in my apartment trying to find a job I saw a garbage truck picking up trash in my complex. On the side was a banner that said now hiring. So I called the number right away and told them I wanted to work as soon as possible.

I had an interview setup and went in thinking to myself.... oh my god I am about to become a garbage man... I made fun of those guys my entire life, now look at me!

The Rich Garbage Man
Click Here For Full Story!

Sure enough they needed some good pick up guys and I guess I qualified. I took some safety courses and before I knew it I was picking up your trash.

The first few weeks seemed awesome. I drove around on the garbage truck finding all sorts of treasures people threw away. Occasionally I would grab copper piping to bring into the recycling plant. They paid a decent penny for those copper pipes.

Then my route was switched. I went from collecting garbage in a city neighborhood to collecting garbage in the suburbs.

Picking up garbage at these houses made me depressed. Here I was standing on the curb throwing away someones garbage who was living the life I wanted.

At times I would catch myself staring at these massive houses, luxury cars, and stay at home parents.

How In The World Can People Afford Those Houses I Thought To Myself!

I would drag myself from house to house just thinking about living inside one of those places, driving that fancy sports car, or just sitting on the lawn enjoying the day.

I caught myself day dreaming as I heard someone yelling "HEY HEY WAIT I HAVE SOME MORE GARBAGE FOR YOU GUYS!"

Sure enough here comes this young "kid" probably 26 rolling a garbage can and a bag full of something out of this huge house. The house must have been 3,500 sq feet or more.

He brought the garbage can to the curb and we dumped it in, then he threw a bag at me. I dropped the bag because I wasn't expecting it to weigh as much as it did.

The Rich Garbage Man
Click Here For Full Story!

He then said wait, before you throw that out why don't you take it home and read it... and then laughed and said oh yeah your a garbage man you dont know how to read... and walked away.

I was ready to pound that kids face in, but I was on the job. I needed to keep my cool. So guess what I did... I took that bag of books home with me.

That Was The Most Important Day Of My Life, And Changed Me Forever!

After a long week of exhausting garbage collecting I finally had a day off. I woke up and decided to finally take a look at some of those books in the bag the guy was throwing out.

As I pulled them out I thought to myself these are all garbage, no wonder he was throwing them out. One by one I pulled them out disgusted at what I had saved..... Self Hypnosis, Self Help, Dummies Guide To The Internet, Marketing Tactics.... blah blah blah.

I was not interested in self help, or any Internet stuff. For crying out loud I didn't even have a high speed internet connection. I was still using dial up.

Then as I was taking the books out to the trash a small looking brochure fell out. This brochure was hand written and had a ton of notes all over it.

I decided this was some sort of manuscript and thought this might be interesting.

The first thing that caught my eye was the page that said "Daily Sales Reports"

Click Image For Full Story!
The Rich Garbage Man Tells You How He Made His Money
Click Image For Full Story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home